2012년 1월 2일 월요일

Talking Twin babies

                                                          Talking Twin Babies



61,531,596                                 like , dislike 4,285


 I choose this video because I saw this video in ad.

 This video is about twin babies talking in strange language. One baby isn't wearing a sock. 61,531,596people watced it, and may people are watching now. 176,172 people like it. I thik this is
power of ad. Many ads used this video. In Korea, the ad used this video become the most effective add.  And there are many parody videos too.

 Some netizens said it is good video, funy video, babies are cute. But some others say 'Why didn't you put on clothes to your baby. It's strange.' But there are more people like this video than dislike. It is almost 41times more tha dislike!

 I think the babies are talking about a sock. They are talkig like "Where's my sock?"  "I don't know."
Because one baby is not wearing a sock.

 SK used this vedeos to advertise their moble service. They are saying "Where is my sock?" "Buy in Chcolate(the mobile service).


                                                      Parody    Video

댓글 1개:

  1. Pretty good work. I like your interpretation of what the babies are saying. They probably are talking about the sock.

    Some very minor mistakes you make above - mostly spelling and spacing. Spend a bit more time paying attention to small details, and your writing will seem more professional. You write well, but just need to be more careful.

    답글삭제